Cowpoke Foundation Scholarship ($1000)…
- High school junior or senior in the Placer Union High School District, Roseville Joint Union High School District, Western Placer Unified School District, or the Folsom Cordova Unified School District.
- Have an interest in the future study of Agriculture, Art, Drama/Performing Arts or English.
- Plan to attend an accredited two or four year college or university.
- Be available to present at the Cowpoke Fall Gathering, held second weekend in November, time TBA, at the Blue Goose Event Center in Loomis, California (Preferred).
Required Application Materials
- Complete application form.
- Submit an original poem. The poem must be presented on YouTube or on a DVD. Poem must also be submitted in writing and attached to the application form.
- All materials must be received by the Cowpoke Foundation by June 30th each year.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Faxed applications will not be considered.
- Mail or deliver completed applications to:
Bert and Carol Braun
3270 Taylor Road
Loomis, CA 95650
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
Carol Braun (916) 652-6290